Healing Waters of Jamaica
March 20-26, 2019
Group Spaces: 4
Early Bird Special ends: February 15, 2019
Trip cost must be paid in full: February 28, 2019
- $2,497.00 regular trip cost
- $2,197.00 Early Bird discount – must be paid in full by February 15, 2019
Please note: trip must be paid in full by February 28, 2019. This retreat is limited to 4 people.
For our group travel to your retreat oasis, please land no later than 1PM into the Montego Bay, Jamaica airport. This allows time on our journey to Treasure Beach to visit local eateries, produce stands, etc.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
For the trip: Any cancellation made will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure date will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made after 60 days prior to departure date will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
• Group travel from Montego Bay to Treasure Beach. • An opening ceremony honoring the ancestors • 7 days 6 nights of exploring the south coastal region of Jamaica. • All delicious meals provided and prepared on the premises of Shatki above Wata. • Meals on premises are prepared by our private chef. • Three prearranged excursions • Cozy accommodations in a traditional Jamaican board house • Two custom days • Closing ceremony
What’s Not Included:
• Dining off premises • Drinks and alcoholic beverages • Private transportation • Your round-trip airfare • Other non-included items would be souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, and any additional spa services or tours. • Gratuities • Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance.
• Welcome package and clarity call • Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group • Pre-Trip Group Call • Post-Trip One on One Call with Mary